Closer to the Source includes other than foods!

In addition to foods, Closer to the Source will cover other areas of focus in improving and simplifying our lives!

Friday, February 27, 2015

How is Your Vision?

Throughout my life, there has never been a lack of people who can tell you why what God has inspired you to do just won't work!

Sometimes it is better to restrict your "Mastermind" group to those who see the benefits of your plan. Perhaps they may make positive suggestions for changes. But their focus needs to be on helping you achieve your goals!

If you feel inspired to follow a new eating plan with your body as the director and producer of the show, just know that you will be beset from every direction by well meaning people who will point to example after example of how your approach is just another fad, how Aunt Sabrina died trying your plan, etc., etc.! God actually does live and He loves each of us greatly. He does put things into our minds and thoughts, and into our paths daily. If we will use our vision to recognize those gifts, we will succeed beyond our expectations!

Wrapping up Day 6!

For the moment, my techie issues have been overcome. I actually spent time "on the clock" this afternoon. Saturday I will actually spend time on the phone helping serve our client's members!

One portion I had not included into my plan was physical exercise. Even with my present mobility issues,I need to be more active. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments. Please keep them to the point, clean, positive aand uplifting!