Closer to the Source includes other than foods!

In addition to foods, Closer to the Source will cover other areas of focus in improving and simplifying our lives!

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Small Steps are Fine!


 The question is, "Are you moving the right direction?", not how fast you're moving!

While I may not notice the individual steps I taken in my Juicing Adventure, as I look back over the last eight days, I can see a great deal of progress! As long as I am facing the direction I need to travel, I know that I will achieve progress. This fact does provide a measure of motivation and encouragement! If you can do so, surround yourself with people and situations that will encourage you in your journey! There are always plenty of folks who have a will to share their "stinkin' thinkin" attitudes! Avoid them.
An interesting tip that I found......
  • allow your body 12 hours of fasting every day. This simply means if you consume your breakfast at 7am, be certain to consume you last meal before 7pm! After that stick to water.

What do you do with your juicing pulp? Here are some suggestions:
  • If you raise chickens, they will love the pulp!
  • If you raise worms, they, also would enjoy helping you recycle the pulp into worm casting for the garden!
  • If you keep a compost project going for your garden, it fits well!
  • If you don't presently do one of these, I sure your neighbor does! Share it with her.(Who knows? It may become a great friendship!)






























        

*[editor's note...if publishing a blog, remember to hit the "publish" button! This was intended to be yesterday's post.]


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments. Please keep them to the point, clean, positive aand uplifting!