Closer to the Source includes other than foods!

In addition to foods, Closer to the Source will cover other areas of focus in improving and simplifying our lives!

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Can You Tell From the Label?

Do you read labels? This label is from a popular oven-ready frozen lasagna dish. What can you learn from the label? This particular package looks better than some!

We should each be able to know several things about these ingredients:
   *  Can I pronounce it?
   * Why is it in my dinner? (flavor enhancement, preservative, etc.)
   *  Does it have any cummulative health effect?    +/-
   *  If I was making this dish, would I be able to indentify each ingredient?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments. Please keep them to the point, clean, positive aand uplifting!